Re: Firefox problems

Emil Carlsson wrote:
I didn't know acrobat had products for linux... where can I find those? I get wierd errors sometimes when I print using xpdf

You can get the free acrobat reader from www.adobe.com. Its the version 5.0.10. An easy way to get it is to go to about:plugins and select the adobe acrobat reader from the list of linux plugins available.

I've read a few interesting stories here and there about adobe having a newer version in closed beta that improved things quite a bit.

--
Michael Perry | do or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
mperry@lnxpowered.org | http://www.lnxpowered.org