Re: Firefox problems

I have a completely unrelated problem with Firefox in Sid, it just "dies" sometimes when I click on pdf urls. Pretty annoying. Do you have that to?

Also, when browsing really large forumthreads (i.e. 1000 posts + pics) Firefox and X will hog memory like there is no tomorrow.

I haven't found anyone with similar problems yet.

Regards,

Arjen

Emil Carlsson wrote:

Hi,

I'm experiencing some problems with firefox and so is my roommate, firefox sometimes stops loading and sometimes it even do a sighalt without any warning.

Does anyone else have the same problem as we do? We have different computer models, with different chipsets in them.

This is all the information I have about it also since I don't get any error reporting.

Regards

Eric