Re: Firefox problems

I began experiencing problems with Firefox accessing my Yahoo! Mail
account this week.  But, it appears to be some malformed cookies from
Yahoo! Mail.  I don't know if Yahoo! changed their site, or if an
upgrade to Firefox has made it more strict about not handling malformed
cookies.  If I disable Javascript, I'm redirected to the old Yahoo! Mail
interface and it works fine.

Robert

>>> Emil Carlsson <emil.carlsson@euromail.se> 3/8/2005 12:38:12 PM >>>
Hi,

I'm experiencing some problems with firefox and so is my roommate,
firefox sometimes stops loading and sometimes it even do a sighalt
without any warning.

Does anyone else have the same problem as we do? We have different
computer models, with different chipsets in them.

This is all the information I have about it also since I don't get any

error reporting.

Regards

Eric