[Fwd: Re: HP laptop]

Please post to the list next time

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: HP laptop
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 09:06:14 +0100
From: Dimitris E. Kiousis <dk@hallf.kth.se>
To: mandelbergd@eth0.is-a-geek.org

Dear David!

Thanks for your answers!!!

Actually I am a newbie (to be honest a newbie-newbie).

I just use Linux because to run my FEM program and because I find it
much cooooooler than Win. And eventually because I want to master it!

I recently bought an HP 9030. It came with Win installation.

I would like to install of course Linux.

I am looking for a distro that will be as automatic and with fewer
problems as possible.

In my table pc I have RH9 and as I can remember they were quite easy
(even disk partitioning was automatic).

Which distro do you suggest?  Which will be the easier for me?

Thank you very much!!!

Dimitris