Re: Laptop safe for flight in planes?

briand@aracnet.com said:
> If you cannot find one, then, the chances are good that the WLAN will
> not do anything without some sort of initialization, i.e. loading
> modules.  However you can only be sure if you have access to a
> spectrum analyzer :-)

I have used several laptops with internal WLAN cards on airplanes. I have never
experienced a problem, and I was traveling every week. I have even ran in irc server
that that my fiance and I could communicate during a flight where we had to sit apart.

Syd

--
Protect your privacy.

"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."
-- Fight Club