Re: MMC vd SC Card

Juraj Ziegler wrote:
Gustavo Halperin wrote:
 > I have a Toshiba Portege R100 with built-in SD-Card-Reader/Writer.
 > My first question is if I also can use this built-in
 > SD-Card-Reader/Writer with MMC Card?
 > And my second question is if any one know what are the difference
 > between the two cards, if the SD is more secure or some thing like this?

My only MMC vs. SD experience was, that I couldn't read an SD card through
my cheap, usb-connected memory card reader. I sold it, bought an MMC card
and that works. Actually, I have no idea what the "Secure" word stands for
in "Secure Digital".

Hi,
the 'secure' stands for the DRM capabilities of these cards.

I didn't get this reader to work in my Satellite Pro 6100, too.

Paul