Re: MMC vd SC Card

Gustavo Halperin wrote:
> I have a Toshiba Portege R100 with built-in SD-Card-Reader/Writer.
> My first question is if I also can use this built-in
> SD-Card-Reader/Writer with MMC Card?
> And my second question is if any one know what are the difference
> between the two cards, if the SD is more secure or some thing like this?

My only MMC vs. SD experience was, that I couldn't read an SD card through
my cheap, usb-connected memory card reader. I sold it, bought an MMC card
and that works. Actually, I have no idea what the "Secure" word stands for
in "Secure Digital".

> Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance for writing plain-text emails and keeping the legal
notice at their end shorther than their actual content :).

No, seriously. Both of those things do suck. Even though I understand, why
companies do the second one. If you can't change it, maybe you should use a
 personal email account for mailinglists.

j.

"We did a risk management review.  We concluded that there was no risk of
any management." -- Dilbert
:wq