Re: MMC vd SC Card

Hello,

My only MMC vs. SD experience was, that I couldn't read an SD card through
my cheap, usb-connected memory card reader.
Did you try to access it as "USB mass storage" device?
I do not have such a reader so I cannot confirm it, but some people said it worked for them.

I sold it, bought an MMC card
and that works. Actually, I have no idea what the "Secure" word stands for
in "Secure Digital".
I think it is marketspeak for write protection :). In case of SD cards it is implemented the same way as in vintage 3.5" floppies (i.e., mechanical switch).

Best,
Chris
--
Krzysztof Wilk                        chris@gridwisetech.com