Re: Laptop recomendation?

Boy, you sure got a lot of responses.

All I have to add is one gotcha: I've never been able to figure out
how to get wireless working on either Linux of FreeBSD, even though I
have a card that works (at least some of the time :-() on Windows.

My laptop is a used Dell Latitude C640, but I suspect that doesn't
matter.
--
Because he pays close attention, a Navy pilot can land a
40,000 lb. aircraft at 140 miles per hour on a pitching carrier