Re: Laptop recomendation?

Hi

I am using a Dell 700m, and it is very fine with Sarge. I can use the built in
IPW2200 Wifi, the screen is fantastic, but needs patch for the 1280-800
resolution. The touchpad is the new synaptics touchpad, that works great with
Linux after installing driver.

Pros: New Dothan CPU, ACPI works after patches, Wide bright screen, light
1.9kg.

Cons: 2 hour battery life, SD reader unsupported.

Cheers

Bence
--
Reply-To address is forged for Anti SPAM purposes. linux *at& celifornia %dot#
com