How to flash BIOS Dell 700m, no floppy drive, no widnows, etc

Hi

I have been having trouble with my HDD and Dell wouldnt send me a replacement
until I flashed my BIOS up to date, and see if problem still exist. This
laptop has no Floppy drive, and the flash is not the old fashioned .bin file,
but an .exe file. I have VMware, so I could run the .exe command, which then
created another .exe file to a virtual floppy drive. That .exe file was burnt
to a CD with a command.com autoexec.bat etc files. But I still cannot boot
from the darn CD. Does anybody has another idea how to do this?

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/format.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&SystemID=INS_PNT_PM_700M&os=BIOSA&osl=en&deviceid=7129&devlib=1&category=0&releaseid=R89481

This is the link to the FLash files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bence

--
Reply-to address is forged to eliminate SPAM. linux *at& celifornia ^dot% com