Re: How to flash BIOS Dell 700m, no floppy drive, no widnows, etc

On Tuesday 28 December 2004 07:42 pm, you wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 December 2004 06:40 pm, Benedek Frank wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Does anybody has another
> > idea how to do this?
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Bence
>
> Take a look at this and tell me if it is any help:
> http://www.nu2.nu/bootcd/

Yes, I already found it, and am done with it. But thanks for the reply,
hopefully somebody else can save themselves the day I spent on this. :)

Cheers

Bence
--
Reply-to address is forged to eliminate SPAM. linux *at& celifornia ^dot% com