Re: Debian vs. Fedora on Laptops

http://www.debian.org/doc/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=debian+laptop&btnG=Google+Search

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=debian%20laptop&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg

> Thanks, in advance, to anyone who chooses to respond.  Again, I have
> tried looking, but keep coming up with tons of info for Fedora and
> Mandrake.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanx,
> Ryan

I would recommend trying Knoppix, Mepis or some other bootable Debian based
distro so that you can see how it looks before installing it.

http://www.knoppix.net/
http://www.mepis.org/book/view/1462

--
peace,