Re: HD problem, Debian Sarge 2.6.9, 30GB IBM HD

Hi

Thanks for the info. I already contacted DELL and they are shipping me a new
HDD. I have to say, that DELL's customer service is top notch. I chated with
them, they advised me to do a few things, update BIOS, reseat HDD. I did all
that, it still ticked, so I got back on chat the same day, they told me I
will get a HDD, and tomorrow morning it will be here already. Next day AM
service. Very nice.

By the way, I had to flash the BIOS with a DOS boot CD which was a drag to
make. (700m has no floppy). If somebody needs detailed instructions, just
post here.

Thanks again

Ben

--
Reply-To address is forged for Anti SPAM purposes. linux *at& celifornia %dot#
com