Re: Dell 700m SD cardslot - HowToUse?

Benedek Frank wrote:
lspci reports the following. 0000:02:04.3 Unknown mass storage controller: Texas Instruments PCI7420/PCI7620 Dual Socket CardBus and Smart Card Cont. w/ 1394a-2000 OHCI Two-PortPHY/Link-Layer Cont. an

On my IBM Thinkpad X20, there is also a built-in CompactFlash reader. It is connected to the PCMCIA bus and the card is available as /dev/hda.

At first glance, when I saw "CardBus" in the output above, I thought this is your case as well, but I'm not 100% sure.

j.

"We did a risk management review.  We concluded that there was no risk of
any management." -- Dilbert
:wq