Dell 700m SD cardslot - HowToUse?

Hi

On my new Dell 700m I found a cardslot, that I cannot utilize.

I have external USB card reader, and when I install that I use sg3-utils to
utilize it.

sg_scan -i will show me where the device it
sg_map will show me what is the /dev/ name of it, so I can mount it.

Now, when I do those steps, it comes back with messages , that there is
nothing to be found.

lspci reports the following.

0000:02:04.3 Unknown mass storage controller: Texas Instruments
PCI7420/PCI7620 Dual Socket CardBus and Smart Card Cont. w/ 1394a-2000 OHCI
Two-PortPHY/Link-Layer Cont. an

How do I mount this beast?

Thanks

Ben