Re: MIC's loud and Speaker screams when sound module loads. Why?

On Wednesday 01 December 2004 03:21 am, Martin Hauser wrote:

Hi

I will try to google for it again. The aumix didnt help. As soon as I reboot
all the settings are back up. And when the module loads, the screaming starts
again.

Anyways thanks for your help, and if you remember how to do it, please let me
know.

Bence