Re: USB DVD burner for laptop, Debian compatible?

Thanks, this is looking very very good. But I am still worried, as this unit
also comes with a Power Supply, which makes me think, that it is in fact has
to be plugged in when burning, and may be used for reading powered from the
USB. I will be sure to give them a call though, as what I wrote was nothing
more than a theory I just made up.

Thanks for the great find...

Bence