Re: USB DVD burner for laptop, Debian compatible?

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 05:30:47PM -0800, Ben Frank wrote:
> I did go there, but it isn't what I am looking for. These both need an
> external power supply. One of them actually can run from occupying Two USB
> ports, but only read mode. Perhaps all USB burners need external power, as
> the writing takes up much power.

They're out there, a cursory search at Newegg finds this one:
<http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=27-184-013>

HTH
dt

--
Dave Thayer           | WARNING: Persons denying the existence of
Denver, Colorado USA  | robots may be robots themselves.