follow-up Re: once bitten, twice nvidia

In the end I was able to get this working using the 5336-1 packages from
snapshot.debian.net (thanks so much for that recommendation!), and the
instructions from:

I've got one leftover problem. Each time I reboot I have to run
module-assistant again. When I first boot the nvidia module is loaded, but
XFree86 says that the "glx" module can't be found. After I run
module-assistant I can run X. Can anyone think of why it's not "sticking"
when I reboot the machine?

thanks again for your help and your patience as I worked through the

Emma Jane Hogbin
Mobile  : 416 417 2868
Web     : www.xtrinsic.com