still font troubles

Hey Guys,

I posted before about my font worries. On my Toshiba A30 I use the i810 Intel driver. At first glance this seemed to help somewhat. After a sarge testing upgrade my fonts were really great, but after the next upgrade my system returned to the same fussy fonts I can't get used to. This made me think this should really be some tiny setting that is not allright at the moment. Should I try another driver for my card or can anyone advise me something else. I think the solution must be easy. I just can't find the answer though.

tHNx

Ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation