Re: Power-Button

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:

El mar, 16-11-2004 a las 11:07 +0100, Andreas Tille escribió:
[...]
and Centrino WLAN
    http://ipw2100.sourceforge.net/

Only a little note for the list record: this module can be compiled
using ipw2100-source package (in contrib). After installing,
read /usr/share/doc/ips2100-source/README.Debian
I'm aware of this but I wanted tha latest and greatest version - at least
in this case when upstream has a 1.0 version number.
I normally trust my fellow Debian developers even more than upstream and
will take this in the future.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--