Re: Trying to achieve hi-res console (framebuffer)

Here's another datapoint: 2.6.8 (from a recent Debian Sarge
installation CD) works fine with a Dell Latitude C640, with
``vga=773''.
--
I ... don't want programming to be "really interesting" any more than
I want my toaster to be "really interesting".  I want my toaster to