Various questions (3)

Hi,

Any advice on:

How to access a usb thumb drive in linux? My usb mouse is working, so
the usb in my installation should be okay.

Any idea where i can get a .deb for kopete, at least version 8.4 (to
login to yahoo)? My system is Sarge. I tried to build, but error, seems
i miss some libs. From kopete website, i must have "kde" installed. Dun
want to install whole kde for this. Yes, i've tried gaim, it's even
better than the official yahoo msg for linux ^_^. But i also want to
try out kopete as well.

Many thx for the advices.

- Rony -