OT: Help needed for disassembling Toshiba Satellite 5100-603

Hi list,

My Toshiba Satellite 5100-603 notebook (on which I use Debian sarge)
has developed a hardware problem (random things start to flicker
around on the screen a few minutes after switching on and booting
the system).

Now, I have unscrewed all the screws I could find (including one under
the twisted pair network and modem socket, which I overlooked initially),
but the case doesn't come apart.

Does anyone of you know how to disassemble this unit? I'd like to
check whether perhaps some little fan has become stuck, or excessive
dust has accumulated somewhere or something like that, possibly
causing the graphics hardware to overheat...

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Jan
 |    *NEW*    email: jtk@cmp.uea.ac.uk                               |
 |    *NEW*    WWW:   http://www.cmp.uea.ac.uk/people/jtk             |