Re: Synaptics Touchpad (again!...) X ok / console ko

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:35:47 +0200, Micha Feigin <michf@post.tau.ac.il> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 10:33:26AM +0200, Juraj Ziegler wrote:

> If you have horizontal scrolling enabled (which I guess you have from
> your description) then mozilla will go back if you scroll left.
> The way it behaves for my alps (which uses the synaptics driver) is if I
> drag left along the bottom of the touchpad it goes back and right it
> goes forward.
> I don't see a way to disable it directly, but you can probably play with
> HorizScrollDelta or BottomEdge to disable it.

Did you have any luck disabling horizzontal scrolling? I is really
annoying but I cant disable it, no matter.

> > j.

"I don't have low self-esteem. I have low esteem for everyone else"
Please consider signing the petitions to get MTV release all Daria
episodes on DVD: