nx5000 laptop debian support

Hi all,

I've recently purchased an nx5000 (the one with Suse Linux preloaded).
 While Suse is a very formidable distro, for reasons of consistency, I
would love to use Debian Sarge on it instead.  I was trying to find
out if anybody has successfully used the nx5000 with Debian.  Of
particular interest is the W500 wireless a/b/g card that it comes
with.  The provided drivers are in rpm format.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Also, I can't seem to
find a laptop specific hardware list on the debian site.  Does one
exist?

Thank you.

Mark Schonfeld
mbschonfeld@gmail.com