Re: General question on wireless

Hi,

I have been able to get the truemobile 1300 - ndiswrappers working with
anonymous access points, but not with an access point that requires a
key. I can set the key, but not the essid. It just ignores iwconfig wlan0 essid Admin-Wireless.

I tried the truemobile 1150 which uses the build in drivers and it finds the network. I set the key and it finds the access point. I seem to be able to send data, but I cannot receive any data even if I set the ip by hand.

Any help appreciated on either of these issues. I just want to get a card working reliably with open and closed networks.

ski