Re: PCMCIA wireless on kernel 2.6

Better still, use hostap.  It has far more function that the
orinoco driver, supports the same (more or less) set of
chips (the prism 2/2.5/3 set) and runs using the standard
pcmcia support in the recent 2.6 kernels.  If you are running
with a 2.6 kernel (there are only prebuild modules for
2.4.26) you need the hostap-source package, along with
wireless-tools and hostap-utils.  Then build the modules
you are done.

David