Re: SpeedStep-Problem

On 8 Sep 2004, astryx wrote:
> I have downloaded kernel-2.6.8 (debian-unstable package) via apt-get and
> have overwritten the speedstep-centrino file with the one published on
> http://tuxmobil.org/centrino.html.

...er, which file published there?  I can see various patches to
introduce the Centrino SpeedStep module to 2.4, but no 2.6 version.

Maybe you should try with the 2.6 version and then, if it still only
does two steps, talk to the upstream author?

     Daniel
--
Advertising is a valuable economic factor because it is the cheapest way of
selling goods, especially if the goods are worthless.