Re: Synaptics touchpad & keyboard on Toshiba Satellite M30

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 11:57:44AM +0200, Alessandro Ghigi wrote:

> Hi!
>
> This is my touchpad:
>
> ghigi@pepin:~$ cat /proc/bus/input/devices
> I: Bus=0011 Vendor=0002 Product=0007 Version=0000
> N: Name="SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad"
> P: Phys=isa0060/serio1/input0
> H: Handlers=mouse0 event0
> B: EV=b
> B: KEY=6420 0 70000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> B: ABS=11000003
>
> And this is XFree86.0.log while X and synaptics driver running (see
> below). Are there any parameters that look bad?

No... Actually, looking at other pages dealing with M30 configuration it
seems this is a known problem of the keyboard controller:
http://www.thorstenhaas.de/toshiba2410/#KEYBOARD

I can't help here but the above page seems to report many usefull
solutions :)

hth
PS: please let the discussion continue on the list, not privately only
--
mattia
:wq!