Re: Synaptics touchpad & keyboard on Toshiba Satellite M30

Hi.

I think the Touchpad is Synaptics V5.9 (this is what windows says. I know no other ways to check, alas).

Anyway your XFConfig is very interesting. Since I see the new kernel 2.6.8 has just been made available as a deb package, I'll recompile once more the kernel and I'll try getting some inspiration from your XFConfig (expecially MaxTapTime parameter etc.).

Anybody has an idea for the keyboard problem (2 below)?

Thank you very much

Alessandro Ghigi