Re: External monitor

Piero Furiesi wrote:
<>
someone can tell me how to configure my hp omnibook xe3gf w/ Debian Woody for an external monitor? When I plug it, screen remains blank, either in console mode or in X mode. It seems like no signal reached the external monitor; and nothing appens pressing Fn+F5 keys (that keystroke in WinXP was used to cicle through notebook display/external monitors/both) nor closing the computer lid. I also tried to connect a TV set to the tv output port with a 75 Ohm cable, getting no better result.

Maybe your video card is not well configured. Go to
http://homex.subnet.at/~max/comp-05_hp-omnibook-xe3.shtml
and see the configurations. Anyway, for the external monitor you must use vesa drivers.

--
Alessandro Dal Grande
Student In The University Of Padua - Informatics

Put the fan back into computing

Sponsor:
Preparati alla prova costume con il nuovo sistema di America Diet System è facile e naturale!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2630&d=20-8