Re: new laptop recommendations?

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Daniel Pittman wrote:

My recommendation would be for an IBM laptop.

I would also go for a IBM ThinkPad, have sticked to them now for more then 5 years (770, 600, T20, T22) which I have always bought used (so I'm not at the bleding edge of performance, but never needed to). But what I can observe is that always the manufacturing quality is one of the best I could think of, which is in my opinion something worth investing money into...

Cheers,
- Martin