floppy install: is there an immage with both EIDE and Wi-FI?

Hi,
I've an Armada 7400 with a full disk of 800 Megs; I
found a 40 Gig Dk230eb on ebay, and I'm trying to
install linux on it, using floppy install because I
don't have it's CDROM; I do have a great Wi-Fi Avaya
11b connection from the 2.4.18 linux on the 100% used
disk.

I've discovered that the latest sarge images will do
Wi-Fi just great (DHCP to a belkin 7230-4 router), but
won't recognize the new 40 Gig.

I've discovered that a stable floppy 2.2.20 image will
partition the HD just fine, but won't do Wi-Fi.

what to do? The installation manual is tantalizing
with it's many ways and means of installing.. but
unless I stumble upon a floppy image kernel that does EIDE and
Wi-Fi, I won't succeed.
And there seems to be a way to extract a Wi-Fi module
perhaps, or an EIDE module perhaps, and custom kernel
it.. but what are the exact commands for doing that?
Section 10 says 'look for the modules that you need.'
But what name are they? and will they be files on the
disk?

thanks,

Ed