Re: multimedia buttons

On  1-07-2004, at 19h 58'06", norton wrote about "Re: multimedia buttons"
> well, I have an acer aspire, and I installed hotkeys (apt-get hotkeys)
> and configured it... you'll need the keycodes for these keys...
>
> try to find if you have in the internet the configuration files for you
> laptop... if you cannot find it, let me know and I'll send you mine...
> but they will not work in your laptop... although you can always use
> them as a guide

You can use xev to see if pressing those keys you get a keycodes for
it. I have a Sony Vaio laptop and some of the Fn combinations with Fx
keys dows not generate a keycode so I can't program it :-(  But I am
not too fun of using extra keys than the ususal.

Ionel