Re: multimedia buttons

well, I have an acer aspire, and I installed hotkeys (apt-get hotkeys)
and configured it... you'll need the keycodes for these keys...

try to find if you have in the internet the configuration files for you
laptop... if you cannot find it, let me know and I'll send you mine...
but they will not work in your laptop... although you can always use
them as a guide

--
Norton
---