Re: copy/paste

Thanks Yves and Thorsten, but what about if I don't have a middle mouse
button (or at least did not manage to get middle mouse button
functionality when incompetently configuring X)?

Dan Davison
Committee on Evolutionary Biology, University of Chicago, USA
Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago, USA
http://home.uchicago.edu/~davison/