Re: copy/paste

On Wednesday 30 June 2004 14:58, Dan Davison was heard to say:
> Thanks Yves and Thorsten, but what about if I don't have a middle
> mouse button (or at least did not manage to get middle mouse button
> functionality when incompetently configuring X)?

Oh no, that's no problem at all. It's called "three button emulation",
try hitting both left and right at the same time and see if it acts
as "paste". It should, it has on every Debian box I've put together
without my deliberately setting it up. I think it's the default.

> Committee on Evolutionary Biology, University of Chicago, USA

Uh oh, Chicago school? I'm an Austrian. Are we allowed to even talk?

:^)

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001