Re: Keyboard problem

Thanks, actually, now I got a full keyboard and then some ;)

norton wrote:

this one: | ?
I have no idea what you're talking about 8-)

guess the name: bar.

if you go to /usr/lib/X11/locale you'll see a lot of locales for your
computer... pick one, say, iso8859-1
cd iso8859-1

and see the Compose file... it will show you a lot of these tricky codes

just in case you need for C:

|  bar
\  backslash
~  asciitilde
{  braceleft
}  braceright

take a look in that file and you'll see what you can do with your
keyboard 8-)

cheers