Re: Install report for Presario R3000

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 05:50:54PM -0400, Theodore Kisner wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>   I just posted my experiences with installing sarge/sid on a Compaq Presario
> R3000 series laptop.  This is an Athlon64 laptop, but I have only installed
> the i386 port for now.  It looks like the "pure64" port to AMD64 is coming
> along nicely though, so maybe soon I'll give that a try :-)

Hello Ted,

I have included a link to your report into the TuxMobil - Linux Laptop
Survey
http://tuxmobil.org/compaq.html

And additionally there is a link in the Linux on laptops with 64bit
CPU survey
http://tuxmobil.org/cpu_64bit.html

	Werner

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86