Re: eth1 without eth0

Emma,

I'd say the first thing to do is run iwconfig and see at what
interface your wireless card is being seen. I have noticed that it
changes from time to time when changing kernels, and even kernel
versions.

You may have to edit /etc/network/interfaces with the new name as
well, so that your "ifup" command has the correct information with
which to work.

Curt-

On Monday 10 May 2004 15:11, Emma Jane Hogbin was heard to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history