Re: Any debian 2.6.x kernel ACPI success stories?

> On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 22:54 +0200, Steinar Bang wrote:

>> These are kernels installed using the kernel-image-2.6-* packages?

> Sorry, I misunderstood your original request, although all the
> kernels I build are done with make-kpkg, they most definitely aren't
> debian kernels.

I'm trying to figure out if it is worth the effort, trying to get
suspend/resume to work on a debian kernel?  Or if I just should give
in, and build my own kernel?

I really, really, like the convenience of using debian kernels.

If I do build my own kernel, I'll probably go for swsusp2 rather than
the swsusp/acpi of the 2.6.x kernels.