Re[2]: Block when insert PCMCIA card

MK> Please can you post in text/plain and NOT HTML ?

MK> Greetings
MK> Michelle

Yes, I can, it was an error using the WebMail send.

Hi  all,  I  don't  know  what is the solution. I had installed Kernel
2.4.26  and  2.6.5, with the first the problem is that when I insert a
PCMCIA wireless card, the PC doesn't respond, it is blocked and I have
reboot. And with the second Kernel, always that I compiled her, when I
reboot  and  use  this  Kernel  I  can't  write,  the keyboard doesn't
respond, all this without the PCMCIA card insert.

Anyone knows the solutions? Thanks :D and sorry for my English

--------
| biker at spymac point com |