Re: Problems using internal speakers on Inspiron 8600

Am Mo, den 26.04.2004 schrieb Johan Groth um 23:13:
> Sascha Schnitzler wrote:
> > Hi *,

[..]

> Yepp, I do recognise the problem. In my case I had to mute external in
> alsamixer (the last bar to the right) in order to get internal speaker
> going.

Hm, I cannot activate or deactivate the "last bar" a.k.a external and
it's already muted. Maybe this is something card dependend? Alsamixer
1.03 tells me I'm using an "Intel 82801DB-1CH4" Card with a "Sigmatel
STAC9750/51, Conexant id22" Chip.