Re: Sound Card Yamaha

Hi. Since I jumped into the fray, I figure an update is appropriate.

I found that I did not install the alsa-modules package, just the alsa
applications. Installing these under 2.4.24, alsaconf sees the i810
card now, which is an improvement, but it still doesn't work.

What did start working is sound under 2.6.3. However, I have yet to get
the nVidia driver to function under 2.6.3, so I'm not completely there
yet.

Still hammering away.

Curt-

--