Re: Middle mouse button on Toshiba Satellite S5100?

Hello, there is something intereseting to do, If you want to use middle
button : it's called xkbset. With xmodmap you set the keycode of ms-menu
or ms-window and you assign this keycode to keysyms Pointer_Button2
Pointer_Drag2, and with 'xkbset m' you enable mapping mouse button on
keyboard and with 'xkbset exp m' you disable timeout. You are able to use
this key like you middle mouse button.

I like it, if you too, mail me

/"\                           |Microsoft policy:
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |When We can copy,  We do
 X  * NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   |When We can not copy, We buy
/ \ * NO MSWord docs in e-mail|When We can not buy, We KILL! >|