Re: KDE Battery monitor for ACPI

Doyle, Patrick a écrit :

Thanks... I saw that, but didn't bother to try installing it until I got
your email.

Installs it...

It's a start, although I was hoping for something that integrated into the
KDE taskbar.

I received a separate email that said that kdelaptopdaemon has worked since
KDE 3.x, I'll have to consider whether upgrading to KDE 3.x fits my
definition of "simplest" solution.  At, least with wmacpi, I can get some
feedback (which is better than the "no feedback" I was getting before.

I've been looking for something similar as well. When I upgraded KDE to 3.1.4, I got the battery monitor automatically installed.

Upgrading KDE is not that hard. I'm almost a newbie and did it successfully.

Good luck
--
Seb