Re: ECS Elitegroup A530 or A535

Hi!

The A530 is running fine with Debian. Everything expect the modem works.

I want to get one of the A530 too, but I thaught it was much more expensive.
Can you tell me where to get it for 550 Euro?

Peter

Hello, I like to buy a cheep Laptop. In Germany I can get the ECS Elitegroup A530 (Transmeta Cruseo, 1GHz) for around 550 Euro and the A535 (AMD Athlon Mobile, 1400+) for around 650 Euro.
Because I have not found any resources with google...

Q:	Does anyone have an experience with the two Laptops ?

Thanks
Michelle