PC Card

I am a business consultant based in Nigeria and I do buy and sell diferent types of goods both locally and internationally.

I was just contracted with a little supply of orinoco 11b client pc card (gold and Silver).

So I went through your web site I learnt that you sell this item.I will like to know the cost of 25 pieces gold and 25 pieces silver .And also include the shipping cost to Oshogbo in Nigeria .
I also want you to let me know the method of payment.

I look forward to hearing from you asap.
Regards,
Eng. Daniel J
Cardlox international
333 ajegunle street